Recommendation: Couples Club
Validity: 31st August 2017
Day 01: Arrival in Capetown (-/-/-)
- On arrival at Cape Town International Airport, you will be greeted by a representative, who will be standing in the arrivals hall with your name on a board. After loading your luggage, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Dinner and Overnight in Capetown.
Day 02: Cape Town City Tour & Table Mountain (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, make your way to the pickup point for a half day city tour.
A comprehensive city orientation tour starting with a trip up Table Mountain by cable car offering a panoramic view (weather permitting and cable way ticket for own account). At the summit are short walks to enjoy the magnificent vistas. Other highlights include a brief tour of the Malay Quarter, City Centre, Company Gardens, Castle of Good Hope (time permitting) and the South African National Museum.
~ Table Mountain (Excludes cable-car fare)
~ Signal Hill
~ A scenic tour of the city, passing –
~ The Houses of Parliament
~ City Hall, Castle and the Slave Lodge
~ The Bo-Kaap, traditional Malay Quarter
~ Adderley Street, the main street of Cape Town
~ Green Market Square
~ The Company Gardens
- After that, make your way to the hotel.
- Overnight in Cape town.
- After Breakfast, enjoy a full day Peninsula tour.
- Overnight in Capetown
Day 04: Day at Leisure (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, this day is yours at leisure.
- Overnight in Capetown.
- After breakfast, get transferred to the airport for your flight back home.
From Dar es Salaam: USD 1,420 per person sharing
- Return Airport Transfers
- 4 nights' accommodation on bed and breakfast basis
- Scheduled Half day Cape Town City tour
- Scheduled Full day Peninsula tour
- Bank charges
- Return Flights
- Personal Travel Insurance and Visas
- Anything not mentioned above
*Terms and Conditions Apply