Recommendations: Couples Club
Validity: 21st December 2016
Day 01: Arrival in Lucerne (-/-/-)
- Transfer by train from the border, airport or any other destination in Switzerland to Lucerne. Short walk from the railway station to your hotel.
- Depending on arrival time opportunity to discover the Old Town.
- Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 02: Excursion Mount Titilis (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, head for the Mt. Titlis excursion.
The Titlis is the highest glacier excursion destination and biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. The Titlis, Engelberg's 'house mountain', and its glacier park are accessible by revolving rotair cableway. At an altitude of 3020 metres above sea level visitors are treated to a fabulous view of the central Alps. The Titlis Glacier Park and 'Ice Flyer' chairlift are a paradise for those keen to glide down the slopes on skis or some of the other snow-gliding equipment for beginners and adventurers which is available free of charge. And there are a freestyle park, glacier grotto in the eternal ice and walking options on the Titlis.
- Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 03: Lucerne – Interlaken (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, an entertaining journey on board of the Zentralbahn or a regional train via the Brünigpass into the Bernese Oberland and then to Interlaken.
- Short walk to the hotel and overnight in Interlaken.
Day 04: Excursion Jungfraujoch (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, head for the Jungfraujoch excursion.
The Jungfrau Railway, which leads through the heart of the mountains and up to the highest train station in Europe (3454 m), offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and of the longest river of ice in the Alps – the Aletsch glacier at 22 km length. It climbs nearly 1,400 meters in height and covers a distance of more than seven kilometers in tunnels along the nine kilometer long stretch.
- Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 05: Departure (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, transfer by rail to the border/airport or your next holiday destination.
USD 1,539 per adult sharing x 2
- Swiss Card 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – Interlaken – border/airport
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne on bed & breakfast
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Interlaken on bed & breakfast
- Excursion Titlis (not guided) incl. return ticket Lucerne – Engelberg – Titlis – Engelberg – Lucerne.
- Excursion Jungfraujoch (not guided) incl. return ticket to Interlaken.
- Travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned above