Validity: 30th September 2017
Recommendation: Couples Club
Day 01: Arrival in Cochin (-/-/-)
- Upon arrival, you will be picked and transferred to your hotel in Cochin.
- Overnight in Cochin
Day 02: Cochin – Munnar (B/-/-)
- After breakfast ,enjoy the city tour visiting the Mattancherry Palace
Logistic Information approx: 120kms / 4.5hrs by road
Gifted to the king of Cochin, by Portuguese in 1555, about 500 year old & drive past Chinese fishing Nets. Later drive to Munnar - Munnar hills situated at an altitude of 5000 to 8000 Ft above sea level and are situated at the confluence of three mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathani & Kundala. This beautiful hill station was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Govt. in South India. Sprawling Tea plantations, picture book towns, winding lanes and holiday facilities make this a popular resort town.
- Overnight in Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar (B/-/-)
- After breakfast ,enjoy the half day sightseeing tour of Munnar
Visit the Tea Museum in the Nallathanni Estate of Tata Tea, which showcases some of the exquisite and interesting aspects of the genesis and growth of tea plantations in Munnar. This Tea Museum houses curios, photographs and machinery. Also visit Mattupetty, located about 13 km from Munnar. Mattupetty is known for its dam and the beautiful lake, which offers pleasurable boat rides (on direct payment). Later visit the Kundala tea plantations and the Kundala Lake… the mountain slopes here are thick with undulating, evergreen tea plantations. The shimmering blue lake is the most photographed part of Kundala. Take a stroll in the tea estate, and enjoy the refreshing mountain breeze. Here you can view the entire process of making tea, right from plucking of tealeaves to their processing.
- Return to your hotel & spend the rest of the day at leisure.
- Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 04: Munnar – Thekkady (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, drive to Thekkady (Periyar) and on arrival check-in at the hotel.
Logistic Information approx. 127kms / 4hrs by drive.
Thekkady is synonymous to uninterrupted hills, rich biodiversity and spice plantations. The place is best known for the Periyar National Park. In the afternoon, visit spice plantation, enjoy an elephant ride (optional/ on own) here.
- Return to the hotel.
- Overnight stay in Thekkady.
Day 05: Thekkady – Kumarakom (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, check out of your hotel and proceed to Kumarakom.
Logistic Information approx. 120kms / 4hrs drive.
A charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways
- Overnight in Kumarakom.
Day 06: Kumarakom – Alleppey (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, proceed to Alleppey and check in to your hotel. Check-in at the houseboat in backwaters of Kerala.
Logistic Information approx. 30kms / 1hrs drive.
Alleppey is a charming emerald peninsula jutting into the picturesque Vembanad Lake dotted with innumerable traditional country rafts, boats and canoes. The fresh water of the lake flows into the mainland, making a labyrinth of lagoons, canals and waterways. Spend the rest of the day cruising through beautiful backwaters. Overnight at the Alleppey houseboat. Spend the rest of the day cruising through beautiful backwaters.
- Overnight in Alleppey
Day 07: Alleppey – Cochin Airport (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to Cochin airport for return flight back home.
Logistic Information approx. 80kms / 2.5hrs drive.
From Dar es Salaam: USD 1,058 Per person sharing
From Kilimanjaro: USD 1,275 Per person sharing
Cochin palace 4* 1 night
Grand plaza 4* 2 nights
Hotel Tree Top 4* 1 night
Manor backwater Resort 3* 1 night
Lakes & Lagoons Deluxe 4* 1 night
- 5 nights' accommodation on bed and breakfast basis in above hotels or equivalent
- 1 night accommodation in well-appointed Lakes & Lagoon Houseboat
- Daily buffet breakfast to be served at coffee shops of each hotels
- All 3 major meals included in the houseboat
- Assistance at the airport
- Entry Fee at the Monuments in Cochin and Munnar
- Spice plantation visit in Thekkady
- Services of English-speaking guide during sightseeing tours in Cochin and Munnar
- Transfers & Tour as per itinerary by private tourist vehicle
- Drivers allowances, toll taxes and Govt. Service Tax
- Bank charges
- Return Flights from Dar or Jro
- Tips, Visa and Insurance
- Early Check in and Late checkout
- Anything not mentioned above
* Terms and Conditions Apply