Recommendations: Couples Club
Validity: 30th April 2017
Day 01: Arrival in Pattaya (-/-/-)
- Upon arrival in Pattaya, you will be met by a representative and transferred to the hotel.
- Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 02: Full Day Nong Nooch Village Tour (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, a full day of amazement at Nong Nooch.
Visit to Nong Nooch Village and experience of 652 acres of landscaped set up for Tropical Garden in varieties kind of plants featuring rare exotic plants all around the world. Visit orchid nursery and other botanical gardens, Thai village in the old time with recreation for relaxing. There are also Thai Cultural Performances that you will see and get to know Thailand even more,Thai tradition ceremonies, Thai classical dancing different part of Thailand and lots more.
Before day end you will have a chance to see Elephant performance and you will not believe your eyes what elephant can do. Even more, you may have once in your life time opportunity to ride an elephant. This trip recommended and should not miss.
Day 03: Pattaya - Bangkok – Phuket (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, transfer to Bangkok for your flight to Phuket.
- Upon arrival, you will be met by a representative who will transfer you to the hotel in Phuket.
- Overnight in Phuket.
Day 04: Fantasea Show Phuket (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, day is at leisure on beach.
- In the evening, proceed for a 4hour tour through the fantasia show.
Phuket Fantasea Show is inspired by Thailand's rich and exotic heritage, and not only showcases the charm and beauty of Thailand, but also enriches ancient Thai traditions with the wonder of cutting-edge technology and special effects. This includes acrobatics, illusions, pyrotechnics, stunts, aerial performances and more. It involves a cast and crew of over 400 people, 44 elephants, three tigers, 40 goats, 40 chickens and 400 pigeons. The result is a stunning 140-acre theme complex, packed with a multitude of activities and entertainment: a Carnival village with games, handicrafts and shopping; a 4,000-seat theme restaurant offering a grand buffet of Thai and international cuisines; and a breathtaking Las Vegas-style theatrical show, where state-of-the-art technology and special effects enhance the grace and beauty ofThailand's myths, mysteries and magic in a wondrous extravaganza certain to delight the whole family.
Highlights of this tour:
A 70-minute extravaganza showcasing Thai culture and mythology
One of the best buffets in Phuket in a grand 4,000-seat restaurant Lively Carnival Village,
with games, parades and shopping available
Round-trip transport to and from your hotel (if selected) Four-hour tour
Day 05: Phuket - Bangkok (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, transfer to airport for your flight to Bangkok.
- Upon arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel.
- Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 06: Half Day Bangkok City & Temples Tour (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, enjoy a half day Bangkok city tour and the floating market.
Early morning, pick up at your hotel and depart to Ratchaburi province for Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. Arrive at a jetty pier and board a long-tailed boat ride for about 30 minutes, passing through remote plantations and Thai villages along the river and winding canal. At the floating market of Damnoen Saduak, it is amazing to see a lively market scene of local vendors selling local foods, tropical fruits, and numerous handicraft products on their boats.
- In the afternoon visit Grand Palace, WAT PHO (reclining Buddha), shopping at MBK or Platinum Mall.
Overnight in Bangkok
Day 07: Homeward Bound (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, check out and transfer to the airport to catch your flight back home.
Citin Garden Pattaya 3*
Swissotel Resort 3*
Ibis Bangkok Nana Sukumvit 3*
USD 1,396 per person sharing x 2
From Dar es Salaam:
USD 1,596 per person sharing x 2
- 2 nights’ accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis in Pattaya
- 2 nights’ accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis in Phuket
- 2 nights’ accommodation on Bed and Breakfast basis in Bangkok
- Full day Nong Nooch Village Tour in Pattaya
- Fantasea Show Phuket
- Half Day Bangkok City & Temples Tour
- Return Aiport transfers
- Return Flights
- Anything not mentioned above
* Terms & Conditions Apply