Recommendation: COUPLES CLUB
Travel Dates: 01st Oct to 15th Dec
DAY 1: Dar es Salaam – Amman Airport (-/-/-)
- Upon arrival transfer to your hotel in Amman
- Overnight in Amman.
DAY 2: Amman - Petra (B/-/-)
- after breakfast, half day tour to Petra.
drive to Petra and enjoy half day visit of Petra with your local guide Perhaps the words of Dean Burgon’s famous poem: ‘Match me such a marvel save in Eastern clime / A rose-red city half as old as time…’ reflect some truth about Petra. Yet words can hardly do justice to the true magnificence that is Petra. Some archaeologists have ranked ancient Petra as the eighth wonder of the ancient world – a truly justifiable claim. Petra is unique in every respect, having something to offer to the historian, anthropologist, archaeologist, geologist, architect and the naturalist, all of whom regularly come to Petra to conduct their studies and be in touch with the ancient past. You do not have to be a specialist in any field though to appreciate Petra because, once inside of it, you will be quickly awe-struck and you will want to know the how, why and where about it. This remote dead city is one of the great archaeological treasures in the world, undoubtedly; it is the most important famous attraction of Jordan. Much 0of Petra’s appeal comes from its awesome, multicolored sandstone high mountains; it is a secluded site of steep rocky slops , towering craggy mountain tops and high cliffs, into which most of the celebrated tombs, facades, theatres and stairways are carved… Nature and architecture concur into conferring a mythical aura to the site.Overnight in Dubai.
- Overnight in Petra.
Day 3: Day at leisure (B/-/-)
- After Breakfast, day at leisure.
- Overnight Petra.
Day 4:Petra – Wadi Rum(B/-/D)
- After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Wadi Rum for 1h30 Min Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Wadi Rum is a protected desert wilderness in southern Jordan. It features dramatic sandstone mountains like the many-domed Jebel Um Ishrin, and natural arches such as Burdah Rock Bridge. Many prehistoric inscriptions and carvings line rocky caverns and steep chasms, such as Khazali Canyon. The natural watering hole of Lawrence’s Spring is named after British soldier Lawrence of Arabia, who allegedly washed there.
- Overnight in Wadi rum
Day 5:Wadi Rum – Dead Sea (B/-/-)
- After Breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Dead Sea
- Overnight at Dead Sea
Day 6: Dead Sea Full day free (B/-/-)
- Breakfast at the hotel, spend the day free at your hotel in Dead sea
Dead Sea at 410 meters below sea level, the Dead Sea is the lowest place on earth. Jordan’s Dead Sea coast is one of the most spectacular natural and spiritual landscapes in the world and it remains as enticing to international visitors today as it was to kings, emperors, traders, and prophets in antiquity. The main attraction of the Dead Sea is of course the soothing, abnormally salty water itself. The salt content of the water is 31.5% making the water so buoyant that it is impossible for the visitor to sink. The water also contains 21 minerals including high levels of magnesium, sodium, potassium, and bromine and 12 of these minerals are found in no other body of water in the world.
- Overnight at Dead sea
Day 7:Transfer to Airport (B/-/-)
- After Breakfast, transfer to Amman Airport for your flight back home
Cost From Dar es Salaam:
USD 1,799 per person sharing
Cost From Nairobi:
USD 1,949 per person sharing
- 1 night accommodation in Amman on Breakfast basis
- 2 nights' accommodation in Petra on Breakfast basis
- 1 night accommodation in Wadi Rum on Breakfast basis
- 2 nights' accommodation in Dead Sea on Breakfast basis
- Half day Tour in Petra
- 2 hours Jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Dinner at the camp in Wadi Rum
- Float on the Dead Sea
- Return Transfers
- Return Flights
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms & Conditions Apply*