Recommendation: Fabulous Family
Validity: 18th April - 30th June 17
Day 01: Arrival in Nairobi (-/L/D)
- Upon arrival in Nairobi you will be met and transferred to your hotel.
- Enjoy delicious lunch with remaining day at Leisure.
- Dinner and Overnight in Aberdares.
Day 02: Game Drive - Aberdare National Park (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, proceed for game drive at Aberdare National park.
The Aberdare National Park in the central highlands of Kenya retains an air of mystery - you can only imagine what undiscovered creatures still lurk here, such as rare Black Leopards. The Aberdares are an isolated volcanic range that forms the eastern wall of the rift valley, running about 100 Km north south between Nairobi and Thompsons Falls. This beautifully scenic region is much cooler than the savannahs and offers a completely different perspective on the country. The national park lies mainly above the tree line. The scenery is spectacular with its mountainous terrain covered in thick tropical forests swathed in mist.
Half the thrill of game viewing in this park is an Elephant or Buffalo suddenly appearing out of the thick rainforest vegetation. One of the best places to see the local denizens is at one of the waterholes by the lodge. The forest is home to populations of forest Elephants, Buffalo, Lion and several species of antelope such as Waterbuck, Duiker, the rare Suni and Bushbuck. If you are very lucky you might catch a glimpse of Kenya's rarest antelope, the Bongo. The Park is also home to a healthy population of Black Rhino.
Serval and Leopard also occur some of which have a rare black coat. There are many species of primates, including Black and White Colobus and Sykes and Vervet Monkey's.
- Enjoy delicious lunch.
- Dinner and Overnight in Abardares.
Day 03: Depart with memories (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, you will be transferred for your flight back home.
From Dar es Salaam:
USD 730 per adult sharing in a double room
USD 440 per Child sharing in a Double room
USD 525 per adult sharing in a double room
USD 160 per Child sharing in a Double room
* Cost above Applicable for East Africa residents guests.
- 02 Nights accommodation on Full board basis
- Return Flights (Dar/Nbo/Dar)
- Game viewing at Abardares
- Return Shuttle (Ark/Nbo/Ark)
- Return Transfers
- Bank charges
- Bottled mineral water on safari
- Transportation by specially equipped safari 07 seater safari minivan using a Services of a professional English speaking driver/guide
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation
- Anything not mentioned above
* Terms and Conditions Apply