Recommendation: FABULOUS FAMILY
Validity: 30TH SEP 2019
DAY 1: Dar es salaam– Magoroto (B/L/D)
- Catch Bus to Magoroto
- Transfer to Magoroto
- Logistic info approx :
- 8hrs bus drive pickup from Muheza to Magoroto 40mn
- Enjoy Swimming in the purest of swimming pools.
Magoroto Lake is manmade and was dug in year 1956 by the Swiss. The lake has fresh water fed in by natural springs. It’s 12 metres deep allowing for one of the best diving experiences. Due to the depth of the lake children must always be accompanied by adults while swimming. We have life jackets, floaters and a life guard to help with lake activities.
- Overnight in Magoroto Forest.
DAY 2: Hiking & Ancient Factory Tour (B/L/D)
- After Breakfast, experience the forest of Magoroto (bring swimming kit)
- Logistic info approx:
- 2hrs30min Hike + extended time for swimming + 1 hr factory tour
Magoroto Forest offers a total of eight well documented hiking trails. The trails differ in level of difficulty providing choices for different trails based on your fitness level. The trails pass through a number of attractions along the way ending in picturesque viewing points. The shortest trail is about 1.5Km (3o mins trek) while the longest is about 12km (8 hours hike). In between is a number of other trails and endless possibilities to combine the trails to fit your fitness level and desire. After a long tiring hike, our trails end at the lake where you can refresh with a cool fresh swim in the lake. This is ensured to rejuvenate you and keep you fresh for the next activities.
- Later investigate the mysterious factory.
- A factory tour gives an opportunity to go back into history and learn about Magoroto. Are you curious to know what the name Magoroto means? or how the Germans ended up in Magoroto and the Swiss thereafter? Make sure you request for a factory tour to learn all these and many more.
- Overnight in MAgoroto Forest
DAY 3: Spice Tour – Dar es salaam (B/L/-)
- After Breakfast, Learn at the Spice tour.
- Logistic info approx:
- 2hrs spice tour
Cardamom, Black Pepper and Cloves are among the many spices that flourish in Magoroto Estate. A spice tour gives you an opportunity to learn more about spices, how they are grown and processed. The spices grown in Magoroto are all organic and packaged in retail packs for you to carry one as souvenir on your departure.
- After early lunch head to Dar es salaam
Magoroto Forest Estate 1* Adventure Seekers
Cost from Dar es Salaam / Arusha:
Tshs 357,500 per adult sharing X 2
- 02 Nights accommodation in Magoroto on Full Board Basis
- Spice & Factory Tour
- Mountain Hiking (Trekking)
- Meals as Indicated ( Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner )
- Magoroto camps car from Muheza landrover pickup (10 seater)– Magoroto (Muheza)
- Bus fare
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms & Conditions Apply*