Recommendation: FABULOUS FAMILY
Validity: 30TH SEP 2019
Day 01: Arrival Lucerne (-/-/-)
- Transfer by train from the border, airport or any other destination in Switzerland to Lucerne. Short walk from the railway station to your hotel.
- Lucerne lies on the river Reuss, at the end of Lake Lucerne, framed by impressive mountains. The city has been a stronghold of tourism since 1840, thanks to the well-preserved Old Town with its Chapel Bridge and Water Tower.
- Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 02: Mount Titlis (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, go for a short walk to the train station to catch your train to Engelberg.
- Upon arrival in Engelberg, take the cable car up to Mt. Titlis. Cable cars are running frequently.
- Enjoy free time up on Mt. Titlis.
The Titlis is the highest glacier excursion destination and biggest ski and snowboard paradise in Central Switzerland. The Titlis, Engelberg’s ‘house mountain’, and its glacier park are accessible by revolving rotair cableway. At an altitude of 3020 m a.s.l. visitors are treated to a fabulous view of the central Alps. The Titlis Glacier Park and ‘Ice Flyer’ chairlift are a paradise for those keen to glide down the slopes on skis or some of the other snow-gliding equipment for beginners and adventurers which is available free of charge. And there are a freestyle park, glacier grotto in the eternal ice and walking options on the Titlis.
- Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 03: Lucerne – Interlaken (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, check out of the hotel.
- A Short walk to the Lucerne train station
Entertaining journey on board of the Zentralbahn or a regional train via the Brünigpass to Interlaken. The town lies in the Bernese Oberland on an alluvial plain, between Lake Thun and Lake Brienz. The vacation destination, which is presided over by the three mighty mountains, Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, is the starting point for numerous activities.
- After arriving in Interlaken, make your way to the hotel and check in.
- Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 04:Jungfraujoch Tour (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, go for your Jungfraujoch Tour
The Jungfrau Railway, which leads through the heart of the mountains and up to the highest train station in Europe (3454 m), offers unbelievable views of the mountain giants Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau and of the longest river of ice in the Alps – the Aletsch glacier at 22 km length. It climbs nearly 1400 meters in height and covers a distance of more than seven kilometers in tunnels along the nine kilometer long stretch.Later connect to Zurich for overnight.
- Overnight in Interlaken
Day 05: Depart with memories (B)
- After breakfast , you will be transferred to the airport to catch your flight back home
Ambassador Hotel 3* - Lucerne
Weisses Kreuz 3* - Interlaken
Cost From Dar Es Salaam
USD 1,897 per adult sharing X 2
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Lucerne on bed and breakfast basis
- 2 nights’ accommodation in Interlaken on bed and breakfast basis
- Jungfraujoch tour (Non Guided)
- Mt Titlis tour 80 PA / 80PC
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – Interlaken – border/airport
- 1 x 50% discount ticket for most trains, buses, boats and mountain railways
- 1 x Swiss Coupon Pass – 2-for-1 dine & discover deals
- Return Flights
- Anything not mentioned above
Terms & Conditions Apply*