Special: Easter Offer
Day 01: Arrival in Kilimanjaro (-/L/D)
- Upon arrival in Kilimanjaro, you will met and transferred to Karatu with en route Tarangire National park.
Logisitic Info approx:
202kms drive to the park / 3hr/58mins drive.
3-4hrs game drive.
At 2,600km², Tarangire is far from being the biggest of the Tanzanian parks, but its unrivalled landscape of open plains, dotted with thousands of baobabs, is unforgettable. About 120kms south of Arusha, Tarangire is known for its very big herds of buffalo & Elephants. This is one of Africa’s little-known gems and should be on the itinerary of all lovers of wilderness and solitude. The game numbers are staggering: 30,000 zebra, 25,000 wildebeest, 5,000 buffalo, 3,000 elephant, 2,500 Masai giraffe and over 1,000 fringe-eared Oryx (gemsbok). Birders will want to look out for the endemic ashy starling, rufous-tailed weaver and black-collared lovebird
- Overnight in Karatu.
Day 02: Ngorongoro Crater (B/L/D)
- After breakfast, Early morning crater tour with picnic lunch,
Logisitic Info approx.:
5hrs game drive.
The Ngorongoro crater is a conservation area and a UNESCO World Heritage Site located 210 km west of Arusha. Known as ‘the eighth wonder of the world' the Ngorongoro Crater is one of Africa's best-known wildlife arenas. It offers a unique biosphere, which has remained virtually unchanged since the dawn of time. Deep within the Crater, enclosed by towering walls, some 25,000 large mammals wander the plains, lakes and forests of ‘the land that time forgot', dominated by enormous bull elephants, rhinos and lions.
- Overnight in Karatu
Day 03: Transfer to Airport (B/-/-)
- After breakfast, transfer to Kilimanjaro airport for your flight back home.
Kudu Lodge & Campsite 3*1 Double room
Cost From Dar es Salaam:
USD 999 per adult sharing
- 2 nights accommodation in Karatu as indicated above
- Safari vehicles driven by experienced English speaking driver guides for 3 days
- All sightseeing and game viewing during game drive
- 24 hour Park fees Ngorongoro
- 24 hour Park fees Tarangire
- Lunch box
Package is applicable for Easter only
Package is valid for Residents only
- Anything not mentioned above
* Terms and Conditions Apply